OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your shopping experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continuously strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback that we received from you.
- To improve our customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information will be used as purpose of delivering the purchased products or service per requested. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site’s features.
- To send periodic emails or newsletter.
- To respond to your enquiries or complaints as well as to resolve disputes.
- For internal functions such as evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing strategy, market research, statistical analysis and modelling, reporting, audit and risk management.
- Detecting and preventing crime (including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery);
- Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us
If you decide to join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
The security of your personal data is one of our top priorities. Audestée takes all physical, technical and organizational measures needed to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data. If we disclose any of your personal data to our authorized agents or service providers, we will require them to appropriately safeguard the personal data provided to them.
HOW LONG MAY WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS / CORRECT / UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If there are any changes to your personal data or if you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may take further steps in updating your personal data.
You have the right to access to your personal data. If you would like to request access to your personal data, please contact us. We may also take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for access to your personal data.